We coach your team to take meaningful action
How it works
Your chosen team of HR business partners and COE/specialists, which can be intact, matrix or project-based, will partner with Cornell faculty to select a critical, organization-specific business challenge to address during the program.
During the program, faculty provide teams with research, case studies, and tools to understand the relationship between business imperatives and talent investments. Teams will also get ideas, learn best practices, and receive immediate feedback in guided discussions with participants from other organizations.
Each day post-session, teams synthesize the day’s learnings in relation to their project. With faculty supervision, teams design novel HR solutions that they can implement back in their organization.
Why it works
- Bring a real-world project to work on, leave with an action plan to implement change
- Time-effective and hands-on team building experiences
- Personalized attention from faculty who have one-of-a-kind HR content expertise
- Time for invaluable in-person networking with professional peers
March 23 - 25, 2020
Cornell University ILR New York City Conference Center
570 Lexington Avenue
New York, NY 10022
Teams of 4 or 5: $30,000
Teams of 6: $34,000
CAHRS members receive a partner discount
Recognition of Achievement
Certificate of Completion from the Cornell ILR School
Earn Continuing Education Credits
This program qualifies for Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) credits or Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI) credits.
Recertification credits are awarded upon successful completion of this program.
An action-learning program for value-added solutions
- Differentiate business strategy models and growth opportunities
- Assess talent gaps and evaluate strategic HR options
- Use systems-thinking to optimize performance
- Take a design thinking approach to develop solutions
- Leverage internal HR partnerships effectively
- Identify metrics to measure ROI
Monday, March 23
Business-Driven HR Strategies
Tuesday, March 24
Consultative Approach to Developing HR Solutions
Wednesday, March 25
Action Plan Presentation and Feedback
Section with blocks of text
Take the next step
Register your company team now. Or speak to a program manager to learn more.